Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
davidmccandless.com, The New Yorker, Camden Gazette.
The Cleaner, from Coke Zero; well, he would say that.
Ideal next job
Something terrifying that turns out to be fun.
Three best friends in adland
My mum, my cat, people on the bus: they've all been the biggest help on certain days in adland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lots of people. Picking one, Tony Cox.
Why do people like you?
One of those nifty Ridgebacks, with all the lights, and some kit.
Nothing compares. Ahhhh.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Happiness. It happens to me from time to time, pretty much by accident.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
There'll be more uncertainty. Which is good. That means we can't help taking more risks. So they might as well be good ones.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge