Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
davidmccandless.com, The New Yorker, Camden Gazette.
The Cleaner, from Coke Zero; well, he would say that.
Ideal next job
Something terrifying that turns out to be fun.
Three best friends in adland
My mum, my cat, people on the bus: they've all been the biggest help on certain days in adland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lots of people. Picking one, Tony Cox.
Why do people like you?
One of those nifty Ridgebacks, with all the lights, and some kit.
Nothing compares. Ahhhh.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Happiness. It happens to me from time to time, pretty much by accident.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
There'll be more uncertainty. Which is good. That means we can't help taking more risks. So they might as well be good ones.
- Senior Consultant Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Head of Communications - Art Charity CHM £Competitive Salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Planner Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Category Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, Berkshire
- Creative Producer/PM Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote