Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
davidmccandless.com, The New Yorker, Camden Gazette.
The Cleaner, from Coke Zero; well, he would say that.
Ideal next job
Something terrifying that turns out to be fun.
Three best friends in adland
My mum, my cat, people on the bus: they've all been the biggest help on certain days in adland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lots of people. Picking one, Tony Cox.
Why do people like you?
One of those nifty Ridgebacks, with all the lights, and some kit.
Nothing compares. Ahhhh.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Happiness. It happens to me from time to time, pretty much by accident.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
There'll be more uncertainty. Which is good. That means we can't help taking more risks. So they might as well be good ones.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- PPC Account Director - Small team, big prospects Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- Head of Intermediary Marketing Stopgap Competitive Salary, London
- DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London