Advertising Producers Association
(020) 7434 2651
47 Beak Street, , London, , W1F 9SE
11 June 1959, Adelaide, Australia.
TV: The Wire, 30 Rock. Papers: The Times, Saturday FT. Magazines: When Saturday Comes, Private Eye, Beak Street Bugle. Web: www.guardian.co.uk, www.spurscommunity.co.uk.
Texas Hold 'em.
Ideal next job
Play for Spurs. My 547th letter asking for a trial has brought rejection but I shall persevere.
Three best friends in adland
There are many people whose friendship I value – and I am bit old for BFFs.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The APA chairmen, John Hackney and Lewis More O'Ferrall, APA Council, members and staff, whose unwavering support I have been fortunate enough to enjoy.
Why do people like you?
Is it because I am brilliant but modest?
My butler says I am not extravagant.
Ensuring APA members have the organisation they deserve.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
It comes in moments and cannot be prescribed in advance – unless I have missed something, in which case please get in touch.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Social media and interaction will continue to change the way brands and consumers interact but the principles of successful communication – that content must engage – will remain true, creating myriad opportunities for our industry.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'