76-80 Southwark Street, , London, , SE1 0PN
Left in a box outside The Whittington in Archway, in the deepest 70s.
Monocle in a good month. BBC and Guardian apps when I remember.
Grindr (look it up if you dare!). The businessman in me wants to admire the identification of a valuable niche, targeted with excellent location-based social software. The romantic in me is not so sure...
Ideal next job
Travel journalist to the moon.
Three best friends in adland
Laurence Parkes, Johnny Vulkan, Matthew Robinson – you should work with the people you rate and like the most. Laurence got away... Geoff is proving to be a super sub, though.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rebecca Munds, CHI's uber-planner. She taught me her trick (I hope!) of striving to be f**king brilliant at all times, yet not giving two hoots about it all really. (No-one dies. Unless you're doing something very strangely, creepily wrong.)
Why do people like you?
Do they? I hope so, but I don't know it. Maybe that's why some do.
Getting up late.
Starting an agency with one founder. Talk about doing it the hard way.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Friends. (Not the TV show.)
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Wouldn't you like to know... :)
- Digital Producer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Brand and Marketing Stopgap £65000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits, Kent
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated