+1 917 595 2222
76-80 Southwark Street, , London, , SE1 0PN
A surprisingly long time ago in Scotland.
The Wire, The Guardian, Tablet Hotels, iTunes, Cool Hunting.
Ideal next job
Non-executive director at Tottenham.
Three best friends in adland
Answer that and lose a lot more!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dave Trott for three reasons: first, his uncompromising "black and white" attitude to everything which forced a clarity of thinking that has helped me every single day since; second, for the tolerance for pain the GGT experience created; third, for assembling a collection of talent to learn from (including his partners) that was remarkable in depth and breadth – Simon Clemmow, Jim Kelly and many, many others.
Why do people like you?
Because I know it's a long game and a small world, and treat people accordingly.
Two years off in Sydney.
Being crystal clear about what I do and don't value.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Reading Le Carre, listening to Radiohead, while lying down watching the wife and children splashing about on Bondi.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The triumph of collaboration over competition.
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £29000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior AD become £30k-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated