+1 917 595 2222
76-80 Southwark Street, , London, , SE1 0PN
A surprisingly long time ago in Scotland.
The Wire, The Guardian, Tablet Hotels, iTunes, Cool Hunting.
Ideal next job
Non-executive director at Tottenham.
Three best friends in adland
Answer that and lose a lot more!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dave Trott for three reasons: first, his uncompromising "black and white" attitude to everything which forced a clarity of thinking that has helped me every single day since; second, for the tolerance for pain the GGT experience created; third, for assembling a collection of talent to learn from (including his partners) that was remarkable in depth and breadth – Simon Clemmow, Jim Kelly and many, many others.
Why do people like you?
Because I know it's a long game and a small world, and treat people accordingly.
Two years off in Sydney.
Being crystal clear about what I do and don't value.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Reading Le Carre, listening to Radiohead, while lying down watching the wife and children splashing about on Bondi.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The triumph of collaboration over competition.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London