(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Madrid, 1 December 1969.
Sky Sports in 3D (awesome), Telegraph free app on the iPad.
Boris Bike Availability.
Ideal next job
Running the newly refurbished Savoy Hotel.
Three best friends in adland
Twickenham, Wentworth and Emirates.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jim Marshall – someone who believes that you hire for attitude and train for skills.
Why do people like you?
Trekking through Mongolia on horseback – poor horse.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Arsenal beating Spurs in Champions League Final 1-0 after extra-time.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Digital people will be saying: it wasn't like that in my day. What's happened to all the fun?
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne