Chief strategy officer
(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
8 March 1960, London.
Later With Jools, Sky Sports, The Indepedent, Telegraph.co.uk, Guardian.co.uk, FT.com, The Week, Absolute Radio, Radio 5 Live.
Ideal next job
Something where creativity, consumer insight and technology are brought together to create better communications for clients.
Three best friends in adland
I couldn't possibly answer, I would hate to disappoint anyone by leaving them out.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
People like Chris Ingram and John Perriss who drove the separation of media and forced it to be taken seriously (although I think there needs to be a new model now).
Why do people like you?
The joy I bring to their lives on a daily basis.
Professionally, starting and building a successful agency. Personally, playing the guitar and piano.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Having roast chicken at the end of a busy weekend with my wife and the children.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think we have to recognise how much the consumer is changing and that the current linear structure of ad and media factories will need to evolve. I hope we will see the return of fully integrated agencies where creativity, insight, media and technological insight combine to provide complex solutions that are genuinely radical, effective and differentiating.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated