Paul van Barthold
Chief operating officer
(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Late 50s at Queen Charlotte's Hospital, London.
Sky Sports, Daily Telegraph, Golf Monthly, BBC.co.uk and Skysportsnews.com.
Ideal next job
Chief executive at Fulham FC.
Three best friends in adland
The other three Fulham fans in adland (Mark Chippendale, Richard Brooke and Michael Lench).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Anyone I've worked with for bringing out the best in me.
Why do people like you?
I'm generous to a fault!
See answer to favourite app!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Ski-ing with my family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The recognition that ideas are something that can make a difference in a procurement-led world.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Halifax
- Recruitment Consultant - Work on Tier One Media Sales Clients! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent career opportunities!, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies