Paul van Barthold
Chief operating officer
(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Late 50s at Queen Charlotte's Hospital, London.
Sky Sports, Daily Telegraph, Golf Monthly, BBC.co.uk and Skysportsnews.com.
Ideal next job
Chief executive at Fulham FC.
Three best friends in adland
The other three Fulham fans in adland (Mark Chippendale, Richard Brooke and Michael Lench).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Anyone I've worked with for bringing out the best in me.
Why do people like you?
I'm generous to a fault!
See answer to favourite app!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Ski-ing with my family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The recognition that ideas are something that can make a difference in a procurement-led world.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy