Paul van Barthold
Chief operating officer
(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Late 50s at Queen Charlotte's Hospital, London.
Sky Sports, Daily Telegraph, Golf Monthly, BBC.co.uk and Skysportsnews.com.
Ideal next job
Chief executive at Fulham FC.
Three best friends in adland
The other three Fulham fans in adland (Mark Chippendale, Richard Brooke and Michael Lench).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Anyone I've worked with for bringing out the best in me.
Why do people like you?
I'm generous to a fault!
See answer to favourite app!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Ski-ing with my family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The recognition that ideas are something that can make a difference in a procurement-led world.
- CRM and Direct Mail Manager Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Client Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum + pro rata - 2-3 months, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton