Executive creative director
(020) 7566 7324
10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
A month late in Bicester.
Southland, The Saturday Telegraph, The Economist, BBC iPlayer.
Ideal next job
Assistant doorman to St Peter.
Three best friends in adland
My closest friends in adland are John Trainor, Brian Fraser, Cordell Burke.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Everyone in our creative department, past and present.
Why do people like you?
Because I pay them in hard cash.
I think that's still to come.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Never, ever having to wear shoes.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will become smaller, with less divisions, and will be more and more media-nuetral.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media