Mainardo de Nardis
+1 212 590 7253
195 Broadway, , New York, , NY 10007
24 November 1960 in Torino, Italy.
Too many to mention, anything I get on the iPad.
Corriere della Sera, my Italian newspaper every day, wherever I am.
Ideal next job
CEO of Ferrari.
Three best friends in adland
This is difficult; if I mention Rob Norman, he'll get in trouble with his boss/es!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Chris Ingram. He over-promoted me when very young. He also gave us a big chequebook to turn CIA into a global company.
Why do people like you?
Enthusiasm? Passion? Not English or American (which is rare in my job)?
Maintaining open houses in Manhattan (where I live) and in London (where my kids live).
Still passionate about everything I do.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Squeezing in more meetings/calls/presentations/drinks/dinners/weekends/ etc than my diary really allows…
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Experiential) air recruitment Up to £35k dependent on experience, London (Central)
- Senior UX Research Manager Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media