Mainardo de Nardis
+1 212 590 7253
195 Broadway, , New York, , NY 10007
24 November 1960 in Torino, Italy.
Too many to mention, anything I get on the iPad.
Corriere della Sera, my Italian newspaper every day, wherever I am.
Ideal next job
CEO of Ferrari.
Three best friends in adland
This is difficult; if I mention Rob Norman, he'll get in trouble with his boss/es!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Chris Ingram. He over-promoted me when very young. He also gave us a big chequebook to turn CIA into a global company.
Why do people like you?
Enthusiasm? Passion? Not English or American (which is rare in my job)?
Maintaining open houses in Manhattan (where I live) and in London (where my kids live).
Still passionate about everything I do.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Squeezing in more meetings/calls/presentations/drinks/dinners/weekends/ etc than my diary really allows…
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3