Mainardo de Nardis
+1 212 590 7253
195 Broadway, , New York, , NY 10007
24 November 1960 in Torino, Italy.
Too many to mention, anything I get on the iPad.
Corriere della Sera, my Italian newspaper every day, wherever I am.
Ideal next job
CEO of Ferrari.
Three best friends in adland
This is difficult; if I mention Rob Norman, he'll get in trouble with his boss/es!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Chris Ingram. He over-promoted me when very young. He also gave us a big chequebook to turn CIA into a global company.
Why do people like you?
Enthusiasm? Passion? Not English or American (which is rare in my job)?
Maintaining open houses in Manhattan (where I live) and in London (where my kids live).
Still passionate about everything I do.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Squeezing in more meetings/calls/presentations/drinks/dinners/weekends/ etc than my diary really allows…
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne