Chief executive, EMEA
Omnicom Media Group
(020) 7908 3511
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Guardian, FT, BBC iPlayer, Sky Anytime, The Economist, EVO/evo.co.uk, Google.
Ideal next job
Current one is perfect.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Too many to mention.
Why do people like you?
Manning Gottlieb Media.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My family sharing our usual boisterous Friday night dinner.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The agency selection process will change dramatically with talent, analytics, innovation and business results being the key criteria, not arbitary metrics. The effects of the "new normal" economy plus the dramatic rise of social networking and the mobile ecosystem will aggressively drive this change. It's effect will be far-reaching, disruptive and positive.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Digital Account Manager - Programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Entertainment Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London