Chief executive, EMEA
Omnicom Media Group
(020) 7908 3511
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Guardian, FT, BBC iPlayer, Sky Anytime, The Economist, EVO/evo.co.uk, Google.
Ideal next job
Current one is perfect.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Too many to mention.
Why do people like you?
Manning Gottlieb Media.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My family sharing our usual boisterous Friday night dinner.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The agency selection process will change dramatically with talent, analytics, innovation and business results being the key criteria, not arbitary metrics. The effects of the "new normal" economy plus the dramatic rise of social networking and the mobile ecosystem will aggressively drive this change. It's effect will be far-reaching, disruptive and positive.
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media