Chief executive, EMEA
Omnicom Media Group
(020) 7908 3511
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Guardian, FT, BBC iPlayer, Sky Anytime, The Economist, EVO/evo.co.uk, Google.
Ideal next job
Current one is perfect.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Too many to mention.
Why do people like you?
Manning Gottlieb Media.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My family sharing our usual boisterous Friday night dinner.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The agency selection process will change dramatically with talent, analytics, innovation and business results being the key criteria, not arbitary metrics. The effects of the "new normal" economy plus the dramatic rise of social networking and the mobile ecosystem will aggressively drive this change. It's effect will be far-reaching, disruptive and positive.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Head of Brand Communications (1 year contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000 + London Weighting , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media