Head of buying, OMD UK; head of press and radio, OPera Media
(020) 3023 4572
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
1970, Taunton, Somerset.
TV – The Wire. Newspaper – The Telegraph. Magazine – The Spectator. Website – Sky.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tim McCloskey – fantastic boss and mentor, learnt something useful from him everyday.
Why do people like you?
Those that do think I am enthusiastic, to the point and honest.
A very occasional lie-in at the weekend.
Winning BBC Magazines' agency Strictly Come Dancing competition a couple of years ago.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Me, Abi and the kids relaxing in France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The pace of change will increase markedly. As is now the case, those that thrive will be flexible, creative and embracing of those changes.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne