Head of buying, OMD UK; head of press and radio, OPera Media
(020) 3023 4572
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
1970, Taunton, Somerset.
TV – The Wire. Newspaper – The Telegraph. Magazine – The Spectator. Website – Sky.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tim McCloskey – fantastic boss and mentor, learnt something useful from him everyday.
Why do people like you?
Those that do think I am enthusiastic, to the point and honest.
A very occasional lie-in at the weekend.
Winning BBC Magazines' agency Strictly Come Dancing competition a couple of years ago.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Me, Abi and the kids relaxing in France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The pace of change will increase markedly. As is now the case, those that thrive will be flexible, creative and embracing of those changes.
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media