Head of buying, OMD UK; head of press and radio, OPera Media
(020) 3023 4572
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
1970, Taunton, Somerset.
TV – The Wire. Newspaper – The Telegraph. Magazine – The Spectator. Website – Sky.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tim McCloskey – fantastic boss and mentor, learnt something useful from him everyday.
Why do people like you?
Those that do think I am enthusiastic, to the point and honest.
A very occasional lie-in at the weekend.
Winning BBC Magazines' agency Strictly Come Dancing competition a couple of years ago.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Me, Abi and the kids relaxing in France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The pace of change will increase markedly. As is now the case, those that thrive will be flexible, creative and embracing of those changes.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Proposition Manager EMR £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Global Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London