(020) 3037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Watford, 14 May 1963.
Mad Men, Sunday Times, FT.
Ideal next job
I am very open-minded!
Three best friends in adland
Hopefully I have more than three.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Steve Booth. My first group manager at Dorlands Advertising. Gave me my first insight into the business.
Why do people like you?
Best ask others for that answer.
Cars, Champagne, watches, houses – spending money, basically!
More than 24 years in the business.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Talking to my children (two and five years).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Convergence between media.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'