(020) 3037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Watford, 14 May 1963.
Mad Men, Sunday Times, FT.
Ideal next job
I am very open-minded!
Three best friends in adland
Hopefully I have more than three.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Steve Booth. My first group manager at Dorlands Advertising. Gave me my first insight into the business.
Why do people like you?
Best ask others for that answer.
Cars, Champagne, watches, houses – spending money, basically!
More than 24 years in the business.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Talking to my children (two and five years).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Convergence between media.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- National Accounts Controller Premier Consultants c.£85k-£90k plus bonus and car, Cambridgeshire
- UI Designer Creative Recruitment £35 - £40 per annum + pro rata, London
- Graphic Designer | Prem Rugby Team Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, Leicestershire