MPG Media Contacts
(020) 7393 2436
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Between the docks and Fratton Park in Pompey.
Tweetdeck gives me all the news I need, when I need it. Will never miss Top Gear or Outnumbered thanks to iPlayer.
Spotify on my iPhone, which streams my music wirelessly around my house, in the car and when I'm out and about. V. cool.
Ideal next job
Starting up a new type of agency that does what every media agency head says their agency will do and then doesn't.
Three best friends in adland
Dan Clays, Stuart Colman and Jon Buckley.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Mcloughlin, who has mentored me since day one and, more latterly, Mark Craze for teaching me to write a business plan.
Why do people like you?
I'm hands-on, occasionally funny and approve their pay rises.
My TT and beach hut.
Making MD by the age of 34.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sailing around the Greek Islands with my wife and three kids and watching my BlackBerry drop to the bottom of the Med.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Automation of media buying across all media – watch the auction model move quickly from search to online display to TV and outdoor.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Email Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014