MPG Media Contacts
(020) 7393 2436
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Between the docks and Fratton Park in Pompey.
Tweetdeck gives me all the news I need, when I need it. Will never miss Top Gear or Outnumbered thanks to iPlayer.
Spotify on my iPhone, which streams my music wirelessly around my house, in the car and when I'm out and about. V. cool.
Ideal next job
Starting up a new type of agency that does what every media agency head says their agency will do and then doesn't.
Three best friends in adland
Dan Clays, Stuart Colman and Jon Buckley.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Mcloughlin, who has mentored me since day one and, more latterly, Mark Craze for teaching me to write a business plan.
Why do people like you?
I'm hands-on, occasionally funny and approve their pay rises.
My TT and beach hut.
Making MD by the age of 34.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sailing around the Greek Islands with my wife and three kids and watching my BlackBerry drop to the bottom of the Med.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Automation of media buying across all media – watch the auction model move quickly from search to online display to TV and outdoor.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad