MPG Media Contacts
(020) 7393 2436
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Between the docks and Fratton Park in Pompey.
Tweetdeck gives me all the news I need, when I need it. Will never miss Top Gear or Outnumbered thanks to iPlayer.
Spotify on my iPhone, which streams my music wirelessly around my house, in the car and when I'm out and about. V. cool.
Ideal next job
Starting up a new type of agency that does what every media agency head says their agency will do and then doesn't.
Three best friends in adland
Dan Clays, Stuart Colman and Jon Buckley.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Mcloughlin, who has mentored me since day one and, more latterly, Mark Craze for teaching me to write a business plan.
Why do people like you?
I'm hands-on, occasionally funny and approve their pay rises.
My TT and beach hut.
Making MD by the age of 34.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sailing around the Greek Islands with my wife and three kids and watching my BlackBerry drop to the bottom of the Med.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Automation of media buying across all media – watch the auction model move quickly from search to online display to TV and outdoor.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne