(020) 7851 0200
40-42 Lexington Street, London, W1F
Mad Men, The Inbetweeners and Top Gear.
Ideal next job
I would like to be involved in allocating some of the lottery funding for films and then when I am really old I'd like to be a therapist.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Georges Bermann for his unwavering support.
Why do people like you?
People wouldn't tell me if they didn't like me.
Being surrounded by a group of great people who are a pleasure to work with and fun to play with.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sunday roast with friends and family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
It has to get more creative.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)