(020) 7851 0200
40-42 Lexington Street, London, W1F
Mad Men, The Inbetweeners and Top Gear.
Ideal next job
I would like to be involved in allocating some of the lottery funding for films and then when I am really old I'd like to be a therapist.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Georges Bermann for his unwavering support.
Why do people like you?
People wouldn't tell me if they didn't like me.
Being surrounded by a group of great people who are a pleasure to work with and fun to play with.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sunday roast with friends and family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
It has to get more creative.
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + tax free, Dubai
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy