Global chief executive
+1 917 539 3731
19 Mandela Street, Camden, London, NW1 0DU
1974 in a hospital in Poole Dorset.
Since moving to the US, I have become addicted to the BBC in all its media forms, mainly because US news has too much hairspray and little substance.
Wine ratings, only because I can never remember the name of a good bottle of wine in the morning.
Ideal next job
Being an active non-executive of five companies.
Three best friends in adland
Tricky question – can't restrict to three but will give a shout out to the IPA 7 crew of 2006. You know who you are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Mr Puttnam – a rock star in every way. Humbly honest, wise and generous to a tee with his time.
Why do people like you?
Lack of ego?
Getting to constantly travel to the greatest places in the world.
Surviving the Marathon des Sables.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Good friends, eating and drinking in a vineyard, next to a river in South Africa.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
We know this already but few want to admit it – the truly brilliant idea makers in the industry will all be under 25.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Art Director - Creative Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Producer Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Creative Studio Manager UCAS Competitive , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire