(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
1959. Bangor, North Wales.
Ideal, QI, The Guardian, Private Eye, abarrelofnails.com.
Ideal next job
Publicity manager at abarrelofnails.com.
Three best friends in adland
Nigel Jones, David Prideaux (who has excellent taste in music), Georgie Bradshaw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dave Hawkins gave me my first job despite me knowing nothing about DM. A distant relative of Doug and Dinsdale Piranha who was passionate about direct marketing and creativity.
Why do people like you?
Not for me to say.
Becoming chief executive of Craik Jones.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching The xx at Latitude with my kids Stephanie and Alex comes pretty close.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
"Digital" agencies will disappear. There will just be modern comunication agencies. Agencies will retain IP ownership of their creative ideas.
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad