(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
1959. Bangor, North Wales.
Ideal, QI, The Guardian, Private Eye, abarrelofnails.com.
Ideal next job
Publicity manager at abarrelofnails.com.
Three best friends in adland
Nigel Jones, David Prideaux (who has excellent taste in music), Georgie Bradshaw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dave Hawkins gave me my first job despite me knowing nothing about DM. A distant relative of Doug and Dinsdale Piranha who was passionate about direct marketing and creativity.
Why do people like you?
Not for me to say.
Becoming chief executive of Craik Jones.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching The xx at Latitude with my kids Stephanie and Alex comes pretty close.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
"Digital" agencies will disappear. There will just be modern comunication agencies. Agencies will retain IP ownership of their creative ideas.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne