(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
1959. Bangor, North Wales.
Ideal, QI, The Guardian, Private Eye, abarrelofnails.com.
Ideal next job
Publicity manager at abarrelofnails.com.
Three best friends in adland
Nigel Jones, David Prideaux (who has excellent taste in music), Georgie Bradshaw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dave Hawkins gave me my first job despite me knowing nothing about DM. A distant relative of Doug and Dinsdale Piranha who was passionate about direct marketing and creativity.
Why do people like you?
Not for me to say.
Becoming chief executive of Craik Jones.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching The xx at Latitude with my kids Stephanie and Alex comes pretty close.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
"Digital" agencies will disappear. There will just be modern comunication agencies. Agencies will retain IP ownership of their creative ideas.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London