(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
1959. Bangor, North Wales.
Ideal, QI, The Guardian, Private Eye, abarrelofnails.com.
Ideal next job
Publicity manager at abarrelofnails.com.
Three best friends in adland
Nigel Jones, David Prideaux (who has excellent taste in music), Georgie Bradshaw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Dave Hawkins gave me my first job despite me knowing nothing about DM. A distant relative of Doug and Dinsdale Piranha who was passionate about direct marketing and creativity.
Why do people like you?
Not for me to say.
Becoming chief executive of Craik Jones.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching The xx at Latitude with my kids Stephanie and Alex comes pretty close.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
"Digital" agencies will disappear. There will just be modern comunication agencies. Agencies will retain IP ownership of their creative ideas.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager- - OOH/Convenience/Ocado- Alpro Alpro Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Account Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, City of London