Chairman and chief executive
(020) 7935 4426
80, Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Wolverhampton, 23 September.
Uncut magazine, hypem.com, pitchfork.com, abarrelofnails.com, University Challenge.
Ideal next job
John Peel's long-awaited replacement.
Three best friends in adland
Tonya Hodgson, Enda McCarthy, Mike Welsh.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Too many people to be that specific – I'm a sponge and nick great thinking and ideas and ways of doing things from anyone and everyone. But David Cowan gave me my first job in advertising so he's probably most to blame.
Why do people like you?
God knows… but I do very good playlists (if I say so myself)?
I give all my money to Amazon.
Winning the Publicis 2010 sunflower growing competition.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Involves an iPod, a sofa and a cocktail.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
No revolution, just more blurring of the boundaries.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London