Joint executive creative director
(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
1975. Royal Free, Hampstead, London.
The Thick Of It, The Week, The Sunday Times– anything that starts with a "The", in fact.
The next one.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Neil Simpson, Adam Kean, BlackBerry.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Walter Campbell. Selflessly devoted huge amounts of his time to show me how to do it right.
Why do people like you?
I make them look slim.
Helping to transform Publicis London.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Wine, meatballs, yacht, Sicily.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
If I tell you that, I'll make you rich.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'