Joint executive creative director
(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
1975. Royal Free, Hampstead, London.
The Thick Of It, The Week, The Sunday Times– anything that starts with a "The", in fact.
The next one.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Neil Simpson, Adam Kean, BlackBerry.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Walter Campbell. Selflessly devoted huge amounts of his time to show me how to do it right.
Why do people like you?
I make them look slim.
Helping to transform Publicis London.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Wine, meatballs, yacht, Sicily.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
If I tell you that, I'll make you rich.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England