Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7404 2700
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Newcastle Upon Tyne – ten weeks before England won the World Cup.
I love The Thick Of It, enjoy The Observer, pour over Campaign and Uncut and still have an excellent eBay rating though I heartily recommend 911tabs.com for amateur musos.
Ideal next job
Something without the word "deputy"?
Three best friends in adland
Jorian Murray – who's gone to Amsterdam. Stuart Archibald – who's gone to New York. Chris Macdonald – who never returns a call. Hang on a minute…
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rainey, Kelly, Campbell and Roalfe – for taking a chance on me and then showing me a very different way of doing things; so providing me with 12 happy years' worth of war stories.
Why do people like you?
I always stand my round.
Jukeboxes, bass guitars and my Amazon account.
A work still in progress.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Toon win, cold beer, frosted glass, Beggars Banquet.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
New media will ever more rapidly become old media.
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile