Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7404 2700
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Newcastle Upon Tyne – ten weeks before England won the World Cup.
I love The Thick Of It, enjoy The Observer, pour over Campaign and Uncut and still have an excellent eBay rating though I heartily recommend 911tabs.com for amateur musos.
Ideal next job
Something without the word "deputy"?
Three best friends in adland
Jorian Murray – who's gone to Amsterdam. Stuart Archibald – who's gone to New York. Chris Macdonald – who never returns a call. Hang on a minute…
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rainey, Kelly, Campbell and Roalfe – for taking a chance on me and then showing me a very different way of doing things; so providing me with 12 happy years' worth of war stories.
Why do people like you?
I always stand my round.
Jukeboxes, bass guitars and my Amazon account.
A work still in progress.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Toon win, cold beer, frosted glass, Beggars Banquet.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
New media will ever more rapidly become old media.
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope