Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7404 2700
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Newcastle Upon Tyne – ten weeks before England won the World Cup.
I love The Thick Of It, enjoy The Observer, pour over Campaign and Uncut and still have an excellent eBay rating though I heartily recommend 911tabs.com for amateur musos.
Ideal next job
Something without the word "deputy"?
Three best friends in adland
Jorian Murray – who's gone to Amsterdam. Stuart Archibald – who's gone to New York. Chris Macdonald – who never returns a call. Hang on a minute…
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rainey, Kelly, Campbell and Roalfe – for taking a chance on me and then showing me a very different way of doing things; so providing me with 12 happy years' worth of war stories.
Why do people like you?
I always stand my round.
Jukeboxes, bass guitars and my Amazon account.
A work still in progress.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Toon win, cold beer, frosted glass, Beggars Banquet.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
New media will ever more rapidly become old media.
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Account Executive ADLIB £20000 - £24000 per annum, Bristol Avon
- Business Development Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Midweight Copywriter - Integrated Tech & I.T Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £30k - £35k - NP197 Stonor £30k - £35k, Berkshire