Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7404 2700
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Newcastle Upon Tyne – ten weeks before England won the World Cup.
I love The Thick Of It, enjoy The Observer, pour over Campaign and Uncut and still have an excellent eBay rating though I heartily recommend 911tabs.com for amateur musos.
Ideal next job
Something without the word "deputy"?
Three best friends in adland
Jorian Murray – who's gone to Amsterdam. Stuart Archibald – who's gone to New York. Chris Macdonald – who never returns a call. Hang on a minute…
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rainey, Kelly, Campbell and Roalfe – for taking a chance on me and then showing me a very different way of doing things; so providing me with 12 happy years' worth of war stories.
Why do people like you?
I always stand my round.
Jukeboxes, bass guitars and my Amazon account.
A work still in progress.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Toon win, cold beer, frosted glass, Beggars Banquet.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
New media will ever more rapidly become old media.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline