Group chief executive
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6568
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
The glorious twelfth, in glorious Birmingam.
TMS, Family Guy, The Week.
Ideal next job
Restaurant reviewer, Campaign magazine.
Three best friends in adland
Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Mel Exon, founding partner of BBH Labs. She makes me fly and keeps my feet on the ground all at the same time.
Why do people like you?
They haven't met me yet.
Hopefully, it's ahead of me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Mel and our daughters, Annabel and Alice, together somewhere beautiful. With no wifi and no signal.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The glut of tactical ads exploiting the 800th anniversary of Magna Carta.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media