Group chief executive
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
(020) 7611 6568
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
The glorious twelfth, in glorious Birmingam.
TMS, Family Guy, The Week.
Ideal next job
Restaurant reviewer, Campaign magazine.
Three best friends in adland
Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Mel Exon, founding partner of BBH Labs. She makes me fly and keeps my feet on the ground all at the same time.
Why do people like you?
They haven't met me yet.
Hopefully, it's ahead of me.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Mel and our daughters, Annabel and Alice, together somewhere beautiful. With no wifi and no signal.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The glut of tactical ads exploiting the 800th anniversary of Magna Carta.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England