Strategy and planning partner
(020) 7369 8000
The Network Building, 97 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TP
Edinburgh in the 50s (just).
Paid search. Even better than the real thing.
Automator. I don't know what it does but it sounds really sinister.
Ideal next job
Strategy and planning partner at Rapier. (I haven't started there yet, so it counts.)
Three best friends in adland
The only three I'll have left after answering this will be Paul Catmur, Andy Carolan and Tim Broadbent.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My father used to play golf with a lovely man called John Humphries. He drank, swore, worked at JWT, and was always happy. That's why I went into advertising.
Why do people like you?
They like my hair.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Keeping my hair. It's going well so far.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
You're just asking this so you can laugh at me in five years, aren't you? Advertising will affect the insides of companies as much as the outsides. Now you can laugh, laugh like hyenas...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London