Strategy and planning partner
(020) 7369 8000
The Network Building, 97 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TP
Edinburgh in the 50s (just).
Paid search. Even better than the real thing.
Automator. I don't know what it does but it sounds really sinister.
Ideal next job
Strategy and planning partner at Rapier. (I haven't started there yet, so it counts.)
Three best friends in adland
The only three I'll have left after answering this will be Paul Catmur, Andy Carolan and Tim Broadbent.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My father used to play golf with a lovely man called John Humphries. He drank, swore, worked at JWT, and was always happy. That's why I went into advertising.
Why do people like you?
They like my hair.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Keeping my hair. It's going well so far.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
You're just asking this so you can laugh at me in five years, aren't you? Advertising will affect the insides of companies as much as the outsides. Now you can laugh, laugh like hyenas...
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'