Strategy and planning partner
(020) 7369 8000
The Network Building, 97 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TP
Edinburgh in the 50s (just).
Paid search. Even better than the real thing.
Automator. I don't know what it does but it sounds really sinister.
Ideal next job
Strategy and planning partner at Rapier. (I haven't started there yet, so it counts.)
Three best friends in adland
The only three I'll have left after answering this will be Paul Catmur, Andy Carolan and Tim Broadbent.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My father used to play golf with a lovely man called John Humphries. He drank, swore, worked at JWT, and was always happy. That's why I went into advertising.
Why do people like you?
They like my hair.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Keeping my hair. It's going well so far.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
You're just asking this so you can laugh at me in five years, aren't you? Advertising will affect the insides of companies as much as the outsides. Now you can laugh, laugh like hyenas...
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes