UK chief executive
(020) 8735 8200
1 Riverside, Manbre Road, London, , W6 9WA
National Geographic, The Times, Wired and www.viewmontblanc.com.
Flipboard for iPad. Brilliant.
Ideal next job
Manager of Newcastle.
Three best friends in adland
My boss, CFO and PA.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Rinalda Ward – one of the founders of what was WWAV and took a chance on me and two other grads back in 1988.
Why do people like you?
Our place in Chamonix, but worth it.
Been given the opportunity to continually evolve Rapp with people I like, can learn from and trust.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Rock-climbing in Chamonix last August with my six- and eight-year-old boys.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Good agencies will have T-shaped talent everywhere.
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated