(020) 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
Match of the Day, the Match of the Day repeat on Sunday morning, Match of the Day 2.
Ideal next job
One where there were enough days in the budget to shoot everything the idea requires.
Three best friends in adland
Tony Barry, Kirsty Dye, Ringan Ledwidge.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jeremy Craigen. Because he might send me a nice script if I say that. Actually, hang on, Nick Gill as well.
Why do people like you?
You'd have to ask those people. Won't take long, there's only three of them.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Advertisers will work out (too late, obviously) that in the depths of recession they should've had more faith in the economic value of strong creative ideas.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated