(020) 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
Match of the Day, the Match of the Day repeat on Sunday morning, Match of the Day 2.
Ideal next job
One where there were enough days in the budget to shoot everything the idea requires.
Three best friends in adland
Tony Barry, Kirsty Dye, Ringan Ledwidge.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jeremy Craigen. Because he might send me a nice script if I say that. Actually, hang on, Nick Gill as well.
Why do people like you?
You'd have to ask those people. Won't take long, there's only three of them.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Advertisers will work out (too late, obviously) that in the depths of recession they should've had more faith in the economic value of strong creative ideas.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy