Head of planning EMEA
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Rubicon, kottke.org, The Guardian, Wired, The New Yorker, Garden Railway magazine.
The Noticings Uploader.
Ideal next job
Space elevator operator.
Three best friends in adland
Ben Terrett, Neil Christie, Malcolm White.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Shaw – hired me to work at W&K in Portland when it was not an obvious decision. Only place I could ever have got away with being a planner.
Why do people like you?
I don't bother them..
Diamonds on the soles of my shoes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Tea, pork pie, brown sauce, garden, Nottingham Forest winning on the radio.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The A-list will be distributed via a bio-engineered virus that stains the face of everyone on it with a special colour only detectable by the door robots at exclusive London restaurants.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure