Head of planning EMEA
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Rubicon, kottke.org, The Guardian, Wired, The New Yorker, Garden Railway magazine.
The Noticings Uploader.
Ideal next job
Space elevator operator.
Three best friends in adland
Ben Terrett, Neil Christie, Malcolm White.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Shaw – hired me to work at W&K in Portland when it was not an obvious decision. Only place I could ever have got away with being a planner.
Why do people like you?
I don't bother them..
Diamonds on the soles of my shoes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Tea, pork pie, brown sauce, garden, Nottingham Forest winning on the radio.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The A-list will be distributed via a bio-engineered virus that stains the face of everyone on it with a special colour only detectable by the door robots at exclusive London restaurants.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad