Head of planning EMEA
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Rubicon, kottke.org, The Guardian, Wired, The New Yorker, Garden Railway magazine.
The Noticings Uploader.
Ideal next job
Space elevator operator.
Three best friends in adland
Ben Terrett, Neil Christie, Malcolm White.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Shaw – hired me to work at W&K in Portland when it was not an obvious decision. Only place I could ever have got away with being a planner.
Why do people like you?
I don't bother them..
Diamonds on the soles of my shoes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Tea, pork pie, brown sauce, garden, Nottingham Forest winning on the radio.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The A-list will be distributed via a bio-engineered virus that stains the face of everyone on it with a special colour only detectable by the door robots at exclusive London restaurants.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / Integrated - [partnerships] - to £40k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, pending experience, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards