Head of planning EMEA
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Rubicon, kottke.org, The Guardian, Wired, The New Yorker, Garden Railway magazine.
The Noticings Uploader.
Ideal next job
Space elevator operator.
Three best friends in adland
Ben Terrett, Neil Christie, Malcolm White.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Shaw – hired me to work at W&K in Portland when it was not an obvious decision. Only place I could ever have got away with being a planner.
Why do people like you?
I don't bother them..
Diamonds on the soles of my shoes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Tea, pork pie, brown sauce, garden, Nottingham Forest winning on the radio.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The A-list will be distributed via a bio-engineered virus that stains the face of everyone on it with a special colour only detectable by the door robots at exclusive London restaurants.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Media Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- EMEA Sales Consultant - IT Media Lead Generation Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Manager(s) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Herts/North of London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London