Head of planning EMEA
Ogilvy & Mather
(020) 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Rubicon, kottke.org, The Guardian, Wired, The New Yorker, Garden Railway magazine.
The Noticings Uploader.
Ideal next job
Space elevator operator.
Three best friends in adland
Ben Terrett, Neil Christie, Malcolm White.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Shaw – hired me to work at W&K in Portland when it was not an obvious decision. Only place I could ever have got away with being a planner.
Why do people like you?
I don't bother them..
Diamonds on the soles of my shoes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Tea, pork pie, brown sauce, garden, Nottingham Forest winning on the radio.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The A-list will be distributed via a bio-engineered virus that stains the face of everyone on it with a special colour only detectable by the door robots at exclusive London restaurants.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne