(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Yorkshire, a long time ago.
News of the World and any reality TV show.
Ideal next job
Working on the make-up counter in Boots with no responsibility except putting on loads of eye shadow all day long and gossiping about X Factor.
Three best friends in adland
Robert Campbell (fab bob), Anthony Wreford and Andy Gulliman.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Why do people like you?
I pay them.
Harrison and Luke (my two sons).
Winning junior Wimbledon.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Skiing with friends who are as good as me.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account