Group commercial director
The Independent, Independent on Sunday, i, & London Evening Standard
(020) 7938 7311
191 Marsh Wall, , London, , E14 9R
Cleethorpes, 14 August 1972.
TV: Mad Men. Newspapers/mags/web: The Independent, IoS and the Evening Standard (and their magazine brands and websites naturally). Slowtwitch.com.
Championship Manager 2010, or Arsenal Fan app.
Ideal next job
Stand-up Olympic Triathlete, if the position is ever created.
Three best friends in adland
Jacque O'Donnell, Andrew Mullins and Alexander Lebedev.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My current employers for giving me the space to succeed, and Stephen Miron for frightening me into doing things properly in the first place.
Why do people like you?
Schadenfreude, I assume.
My Cervelo P3 Time Trial Bike, or the wife.
The completion of athletic pursuits far beyond my physique.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A beaten business plan, a des(s)ert island, a happy wife and a monkey butler.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The return to creativity over price. Hopefully.
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile