Group commercial director
The Independent, Independent on Sunday, i, & London Evening Standard
(020) 7938 7311
191 Marsh Wall, , London, , E14 9R
Cleethorpes, 14 August 1972.
TV: Mad Men. Newspapers/mags/web: The Independent, IoS and the Evening Standard (and their magazine brands and websites naturally). Slowtwitch.com.
Championship Manager 2010, or Arsenal Fan app.
Ideal next job
Stand-up Olympic Triathlete, if the position is ever created.
Three best friends in adland
Jacque O'Donnell, Andrew Mullins and Alexander Lebedev.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My current employers for giving me the space to succeed, and Stephen Miron for frightening me into doing things properly in the first place.
Why do people like you?
Schadenfreude, I assume.
My Cervelo P3 Time Trial Bike, or the wife.
The completion of athletic pursuits far beyond my physique.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A beaten business plan, a des(s)ert island, a happy wife and a monkey butler.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The return to creativity over price. Hopefully.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central