Group commercial director
The Independent, Independent on Sunday, i, & London Evening Standard
(020) 7938 7311
191 Marsh Wall, , London, , E14 9R
Cleethorpes, 14 August 1972.
TV: Mad Men. Newspapers/mags/web: The Independent, IoS and the Evening Standard (and their magazine brands and websites naturally). Slowtwitch.com.
Championship Manager 2010, or Arsenal Fan app.
Ideal next job
Stand-up Olympic Triathlete, if the position is ever created.
Three best friends in adland
Jacque O'Donnell, Andrew Mullins and Alexander Lebedev.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My current employers for giving me the space to succeed, and Stephen Miron for frightening me into doing things properly in the first place.
Why do people like you?
Schadenfreude, I assume.
My Cervelo P3 Time Trial Bike, or the wife.
The completion of athletic pursuits far beyond my physique.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A beaten business plan, a des(s)ert island, a happy wife and a monkey butler.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The return to creativity over price. Hopefully.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £40,000 plus benefits, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum + Private Mileage + 10% bonus + benefits, East Midlands
- Freelance Digital Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London