Executive planning director
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Fringe, London Review Of Books, Grazia, Jarvis Cocker's Sunday Service, Flickr.
Ideal next job
I don't think about that.
Three best friends in adland
There are more than three. Not "that" much more, but enough to make three hard.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Why do people like you?
I fall over quite a lot. That helps.
Staying physically intact for more than 30 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media