Executive planning director
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Fringe, London Review Of Books, Grazia, Jarvis Cocker's Sunday Service, Flickr.
Ideal next job
I don't think about that.
Three best friends in adland
There are more than three. Not "that" much more, but enough to make three hard.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Why do people like you?
I fall over quite a lot. That helps.
Staying physically intact for more than 30 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure