Executive planning director
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Fringe, London Review Of Books, Grazia, Jarvis Cocker's Sunday Service, Flickr.
Ideal next job
I don't think about that.
Three best friends in adland
There are more than three. Not "that" much more, but enough to make three hard.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Why do people like you?
I fall over quite a lot. That helps.
Staying physically intact for more than 30 years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central