Hurrell and Dawson
+44 (0) 20 7345 3000.
The Miss World Building, 21 Golden Square, London, W1F 9JN
17th September 1964
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
With an Oyster.
Chelsea FC, The Third Space, Ramones Fan Club.
Desert island objects
Family photo, iPod, trainers.
Ken Livingstone. Always true to himself.
The Independent, Uncut, Extras, 6 Music, Last FM.
Biggest risk taken
Starting a business with Nick Hurrell.
A sunny one in Devon with the family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Antonio "Tony" Montana.
I'm a world-class nappy changer.
Best job outside advertising
Hospital porter, St Thomas' Hospital, 1983.
Dawson's agency hit its first birthday with perhaps fewer clients than its founders had hoped. His partnership with Nick Hurrell brought together two great adland talents, but the agency has yet to demonstrate an output that reflects their reputation.
Most expensive purchase
Judy's Christmas present.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm healthily paranoid and relentlessly optimistic.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge