Hurrell and Dawson
+44 (0) 20 7345 3000.
The Miss World Building, 21 Golden Square, London, W1F 9JN
17th September 1964
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
With an Oyster.
Chelsea FC, The Third Space, Ramones Fan Club.
Desert island objects
Family photo, iPod, trainers.
Ken Livingstone. Always true to himself.
The Independent, Uncut, Extras, 6 Music, Last FM.
Biggest risk taken
Starting a business with Nick Hurrell.
A sunny one in Devon with the family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Antonio "Tony" Montana.
I'm a world-class nappy changer.
Best job outside advertising
Hospital porter, St Thomas' Hospital, 1983.
Dawson's agency hit its first birthday with perhaps fewer clients than its founders had hoped. His partnership with Nick Hurrell brought together two great adland talents, but the agency has yet to demonstrate an output that reflects their reputation.
Most expensive purchase
Judy's Christmas present.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm healthily paranoid and relentlessly optimistic.
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £33,000pa, Leicester
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues