Viacom Brand Solutions
+44 (0)20 7478 5204.
London, NW1 7BY
Fantasy business partner
Roman Abramovich. I think he would make a great friend as well.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Cold shower in the morning after a night out.
Currently Rod Stewart, but I change them once I feel they've influenced me enough. It was Jose Mourinho before the summer.
D.O.B.G.S., CFC and Soho House.
Sky+, BlackBerry, iPod, and newly acquired GPS golfcaddy.
Desert island objects
Hamper, beachball and a speedboat.
I'd repect any that are brave enough to see that advertising can be a "force for good".
The Independent, Stuff, Totally Jodie Marsh, www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive (where I can watch the latest Totally Jodie Marsh).
Biggest risk taken
I take risks everyday, and they seem to be getting bigger. I'm due for a fall soon.
Do a great deal and beat my budget, then scooter home in the sun to bathe the children and share a bottle of Chateau de Wholly du Honk with Mrs Bampton.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
I'd like to do it myself, if that's OK. I think I could play it well.
Thames TV, UK Gold, Y&R, Channel 5, Viacom Brand Solutions.
Scooby Doo. My four-year-old agrees.
I don't hide them. They're all on display.
Best job outside advertising
Greengrocer at Bonds & Son in Eton Wick.
"Bammo" is the genial, persuasive commercial face of Viacom brands such as MTV, Paramount Comedy and Nickelodeon. A passionate advocate for a more creative TV sell, Bampton continues to look snappy around town with accessories including sharp suits and his scooter.
Most expensive purchase
My wife's latest handbag.
Why are you good at what you do?
I like to think I innovate, build considerate partnerships, and with my team make lots of money for my company.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing/Account Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits, Cambridge
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'