Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7969 4040.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
1st January 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Mum and dad.
Desert island objects
Piano, oil paints, AK-47.
Tony Benn. A chequered past especially in government, but at least he stands up to be counted.
The Guardian, Radio Times, Boston Legal, Radio Five Live, BA.com.
Biggest risk taken
I don't like change.
Bed, beach, dog, bacon sandwich, play, bed.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Ignatius J. Reilly or Dr Benway.
Best job outside advertising
Now a family man, Emery still spends much of his time on planes as he plays a key part in getting the whole Group M strategy up to speed. With a heavyweight planning and content team in place, it looks like a job well done.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I try hard.
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - up to £60k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £60k, plus benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - up to £80k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £75k - £80k, plus benefits, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues