Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7969 4040.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
1st January 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Mum and dad.
Desert island objects
Piano, oil paints, AK-47.
Tony Benn. A chequered past especially in government, but at least he stands up to be counted.
The Guardian, Radio Times, Boston Legal, Radio Five Live, BA.com.
Biggest risk taken
I don't like change.
Bed, beach, dog, bacon sandwich, play, bed.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Ignatius J. Reilly or Dr Benway.
Best job outside advertising
Now a family man, Emery still spends much of his time on planes as he plays a key part in getting the whole Group M strategy up to speed. With a heavyweight planning and content team in place, it looks like a job well done.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I try hard.
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign