Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7969 4040.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
1st January 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Mum and dad.
Desert island objects
Piano, oil paints, AK-47.
Tony Benn. A chequered past especially in government, but at least he stands up to be counted.
The Guardian, Radio Times, Boston Legal, Radio Five Live, BA.com.
Biggest risk taken
I don't like change.
Bed, beach, dog, bacon sandwich, play, bed.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Ignatius J. Reilly or Dr Benway.
Best job outside advertising
Now a family man, Emery still spends much of his time on planes as he plays a key part in getting the whole Group M strategy up to speed. With a heavyweight planning and content team in place, it looks like a job well done.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I try hard.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England