+44 (0)20 7025 0004.
The Smokery, 2 Green Hill Rents, London, EC1M 6BN
1st January 1958
Fantasy business partner
I once worked with a bloke in LA who had a constant supply of cash inside his socks. He'd be good.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
A cliche I know, but it's my parents.
Crystal Palace FC.
I don't have any because I wouldn't know how to make them work.
Desert island objects
iPod, mobile phone, pad (shit, no pen).
I pray it will be Gordon Brown, because he won't put up with any bullshit.
The Observer, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Radio Five Live, Fightfarm.com.
Biggest risk taken
Nothing I have done felt that risky at the time.
Let's play football girls.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
I don't know, it's hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Selling second-hand clothes in Chinatown.
The former Euro RSCG creative director may not have notched up any awards at Cannes this year, but under Hastings, the agency has retained all its business in its second year. Spare a thought for his brother, Steve, founder of rival agency Isobel. One wonders the mood at a family reunion last April after Krow snatched the £8 million Ilva business direct from his brother's shop.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education.
Why are you good at what you do?
If I answer this question, it's all over really, isn't it?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - CRM - £50-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure