+44 (0)20 7158 5518.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
2nd April 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk everywhere in central London.
Stephen Allan and Allan Rich.
Desert island objects
Bottle of wine, cigarettes and my iPod.
Neil Kinnock. A great orator, an underrated leader and a human being.
The Guardian, Golfing Today, The Sopranos, Radio Five Live, bbc.com.
Biggest risk taken
Taking on the new business role in 1996.
Any day we win new business!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Becoming chief executive in 2006.
Cyrano de Bergerac.
I can shoot.
Best job outside advertising
The giant, testosterone-driven but totally dedicated Lawson is the man behind one of media's most successful agencies. He might come across as a bit of a bruiser, but Lawson has steered MediaCom through its transition into GroupM.
Most expensive purchase
My golf clubs, not that they've helped.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm passionate about MediaCom.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London