+44 (0)20 7158 5518.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
2nd April 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk everywhere in central London.
Stephen Allan and Allan Rich.
Desert island objects
Bottle of wine, cigarettes and my iPod.
Neil Kinnock. A great orator, an underrated leader and a human being.
The Guardian, Golfing Today, The Sopranos, Radio Five Live, bbc.com.
Biggest risk taken
Taking on the new business role in 1996.
Any day we win new business!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Becoming chief executive in 2006.
Cyrano de Bergerac.
I can shoot.
Best job outside advertising
The giant, testosterone-driven but totally dedicated Lawson is the man behind one of media's most successful agencies. He might come across as a bit of a bruiser, but Lawson has steered MediaCom through its transition into GroupM.
Most expensive purchase
My golf clubs, not that they've helped.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm passionate about MediaCom.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne