+44 (0)20 7158 5518.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
2nd April 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk everywhere in central London.
Stephen Allan and Allan Rich.
Desert island objects
Bottle of wine, cigarettes and my iPod.
Neil Kinnock. A great orator, an underrated leader and a human being.
The Guardian, Golfing Today, The Sopranos, Radio Five Live, bbc.com.
Biggest risk taken
Taking on the new business role in 1996.
Any day we win new business!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Becoming chief executive in 2006.
Cyrano de Bergerac.
I can shoot.
Best job outside advertising
The giant, testosterone-driven but totally dedicated Lawson is the man behind one of media's most successful agencies. He might come across as a bit of a bruiser, but Lawson has steered MediaCom through its transition into GroupM.
Most expensive purchase
My golf clubs, not that they've helped.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm passionate about MediaCom.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure