+44 (0)20 7158 5518.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
2nd April 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I walk everywhere in central London.
Stephen Allan and Allan Rich.
Desert island objects
Bottle of wine, cigarettes and my iPod.
Neil Kinnock. A great orator, an underrated leader and a human being.
The Guardian, Golfing Today, The Sopranos, Radio Five Live, bbc.com.
Biggest risk taken
Taking on the new business role in 1996.
Any day we win new business!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Becoming chief executive in 2006.
Cyrano de Bergerac.
I can shoot.
Best job outside advertising
The giant, testosterone-driven but totally dedicated Lawson is the man behind one of media's most successful agencies. He might come across as a bit of a bruiser, but Lawson has steered MediaCom through its transition into GroupM.
Most expensive purchase
My golf clubs, not that they've helped.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm passionate about MediaCom.
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile