+44 (0)20 7440 0151.
London, W1F 9BQ
21st April 1952
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Plant plenty of trees and support The Woodland Trust.
Carnegie Club at Skibo.
Desert island objects
Helicopter, aviation fuel, a pilot.
Ken Livingstone. I hate what he does, but I admire his dogmatic approach.
The Sunday Times, The Week, Green Wing, Virgin, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Rewarding work and excessive play.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jean Paul Belmondo.
Director of Saatchi & Saatchi; founding director Zenith at launch, launched BLM, now the chairman.
Best job outside advertising
Lockett has recently become a keep-fit fanatic, a counterbalance, at long last, you could argue, to his life-long passion for good food. And he gets plenty of opportunities to indulge when he finds the time to chill out at his property located in the south of France.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Positive, persuasive and fair and I recognise my weaknesses.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas