+44 (0)20 7440 0151.
London, W1F 9BQ
21st April 1952
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Plant plenty of trees and support The Woodland Trust.
Carnegie Club at Skibo.
Desert island objects
Helicopter, aviation fuel, a pilot.
Ken Livingstone. I hate what he does, but I admire his dogmatic approach.
The Sunday Times, The Week, Green Wing, Virgin, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Rewarding work and excessive play.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jean Paul Belmondo.
Director of Saatchi & Saatchi; founding director Zenith at launch, launched BLM, now the chairman.
Best job outside advertising
Lockett has recently become a keep-fit fanatic, a counterbalance, at long last, you could argue, to his life-long passion for good food. And he gets plenty of opportunities to indulge when he finds the time to chill out at his property located in the south of France.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Positive, persuasive and fair and I recognise my weaknesses.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure