+44 (0)20 7440 0151.
London, W1F 9BQ
21st April 1952
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Plant plenty of trees and support The Woodland Trust.
Carnegie Club at Skibo.
Desert island objects
Helicopter, aviation fuel, a pilot.
Ken Livingstone. I hate what he does, but I admire his dogmatic approach.
The Sunday Times, The Week, Green Wing, Virgin, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Rewarding work and excessive play.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jean Paul Belmondo.
Director of Saatchi & Saatchi; founding director Zenith at launch, launched BLM, now the chairman.
Best job outside advertising
Lockett has recently become a keep-fit fanatic, a counterbalance, at long last, you could argue, to his life-long passion for good food. And he gets plenty of opportunities to indulge when he finds the time to chill out at his property located in the south of France.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Positive, persuasive and fair and I recognise my weaknesses.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London