+44 (0)20 7440 0151.
London, W1F 9BQ
21st April 1952
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Plant plenty of trees and support The Woodland Trust.
Carnegie Club at Skibo.
Desert island objects
Helicopter, aviation fuel, a pilot.
Ken Livingstone. I hate what he does, but I admire his dogmatic approach.
The Sunday Times, The Week, Green Wing, Virgin, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Rewarding work and excessive play.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Jean Paul Belmondo.
Director of Saatchi & Saatchi; founding director Zenith at launch, launched BLM, now the chairman.
Best job outside advertising
Lockett has recently become a keep-fit fanatic, a counterbalance, at long last, you could argue, to his life-long passion for good food. And he gets plenty of opportunities to indulge when he finds the time to chill out at his property located in the south of France.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Positive, persuasive and fair and I recognise my weaknesses.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media