+44 (0)20 7705 5000.
123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1 W9SL
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I now release a lot less hot air than I used to.
The Tufty Club, Soho House, Blue Peter (lapsed).
Desert island objects
iPod, XDA, solar-powered monkey.
The Guardian, Stuff, 24, Radio 4, Metacafe.
Biggest risk taken
Interrupting David Mansfield (twice).
Ski or scuba.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Launch of UK Gold, UK Living, five and Sky Media Sales Team of the Year 2007.
Three-day event rider.
Best job outside advertising
There's no doubt Milligan has lost some of his profile since he joined Sky's ranks, but when rumours started to emerge that he was preparing to leave the broadcaster in the summer, the gossip it generated proved he is still one of the best (and best known) of the TV salesmen. Milligan is still doing the business at Sky, but for how long?
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Fear of being found out.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central