+44 (0)20 7705 5000.
123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1 W9SL
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I now release a lot less hot air than I used to.
The Tufty Club, Soho House, Blue Peter (lapsed).
Desert island objects
iPod, XDA, solar-powered monkey.
The Guardian, Stuff, 24, Radio 4, Metacafe.
Biggest risk taken
Interrupting David Mansfield (twice).
Ski or scuba.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Launch of UK Gold, UK Living, five and Sky Media Sales Team of the Year 2007.
Three-day event rider.
Best job outside advertising
There's no doubt Milligan has lost some of his profile since he joined Sky's ranks, but when rumours started to emerge that he was preparing to leave the broadcaster in the summer, the gossip it generated proved he is still one of the best (and best known) of the TV salesmen. Milligan is still doing the business at Sky, but for how long?
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Fear of being found out.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated