Chief operating officer
Group M UK
+44 (0)20 7158 5500.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Group M senior management (all).
Royal Mid Surrey, Soho House, Park Club.
Desert island objects
Fridge, TV, radio.
Don't admire any.
The Times, Golf Monthly, Sky Sports, LBC/BBC.
Biggest risk taken
Leaving BMP media department.
Mixture of family, golf, dinner with friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
MindShare, Group M UK.
Best job outside advertising
In the past, Theakstone's high energy approach has led people, not least media owners, to compare him to Tigger, the irrepressible but sometimes guileless character in A A Milne's children's stories. He has, however, been acquiring more than a little gravitas in his role as the UK's most powerful media negotiator.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Passionate and focused.
- Digital Trading Director - Media Agency MediaMigo Recruitment imited £50-60k dep on experience + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director Experiential £55-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- AV Buying Exec - Media Agency MediaMigo Recruitment imited £25-30k dep on experience + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Sales Manager MediaMigo Recruitment imited Up to £50k basic + comms + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive (Full-Time / Permanent) The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) £29,081 (Inclusive of London Weighting), Regent's Park, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy