Chief operating officer
Group M UK
+44 (0)20 7158 5500.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Group M senior management (all).
Royal Mid Surrey, Soho House, Park Club.
Desert island objects
Fridge, TV, radio.
Don't admire any.
The Times, Golf Monthly, Sky Sports, LBC/BBC.
Biggest risk taken
Leaving BMP media department.
Mixture of family, golf, dinner with friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
MindShare, Group M UK.
Best job outside advertising
In the past, Theakstone's high energy approach has led people, not least media owners, to compare him to Tigger, the irrepressible but sometimes guileless character in A A Milne's children's stories. He has, however, been acquiring more than a little gravitas in his role as the UK's most powerful media negotiator.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Passionate and focused.
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers