+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I cycle and I use a Mini for local journeys.
My dad. The wisest leader I know, and a gentleman.
None (that would have me).
Any type of boat.
Desert island objects
A boat to build, a mountain bike to explore with, and a photo of my family.
Winston Churchill, for his leadership skills.
Financial Times on a Saturday (thanks Jac), Country Life, Mock the Week, Radio 2, primelocation.com.
Biggest risk taken
Investing in a business I didn't run, not for the faint-hearted.
Any day in Devon with Jenny, Sophie, Hattie and Rupert.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hugh Laurie would be flattering, Nigel Havers is more likely.
WCRS and Partners BDDH were highlights.
CJ or Josh in The West Wing (either would do well at Naked).
Best job outside advertising
Coaching executives in "proper" business and mentoring school children.
Long continues to provide the business brains that binds Naked's various operations together. This year, he's helped it to branch out into new areas such as data and entertainment content while overseeing its more established businesses.
Most expensive purchase
That'll be houses plural.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm driven, love people, ideas and business. And I see the big picture. Ouch, what was that?
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'