+44 (0)20 7336 8084.
5th Floor, 159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V 4QJ
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I cycle and I use a Mini for local journeys.
My dad. The wisest leader I know, and a gentleman.
None (that would have me).
Any type of boat.
Desert island objects
A boat to build, a mountain bike to explore with, and a photo of my family.
Winston Churchill, for his leadership skills.
Financial Times on a Saturday (thanks Jac), Country Life, Mock the Week, Radio 2, primelocation.com.
Biggest risk taken
Investing in a business I didn't run, not for the faint-hearted.
Any day in Devon with Jenny, Sophie, Hattie and Rupert.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hugh Laurie would be flattering, Nigel Havers is more likely.
WCRS and Partners BDDH were highlights.
CJ or Josh in The West Wing (either would do well at Naked).
Best job outside advertising
Coaching executives in "proper" business and mentoring school children.
Long continues to provide the business brains that binds Naked's various operations together. This year, he's helped it to branch out into new areas such as data and entertainment content while overseeing its more established businesses.
Most expensive purchase
That'll be houses plural.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm driven, love people, ideas and business. And I see the big picture. Ouch, what was that?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline