3rd Floor, 7a Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA
1st August 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I think about buying a Toyota Prius a lot.
I don't know where to start.
I'm Jewish. They don't accept me into clubs.
The one coming out next month.
Desert island objects
Tatiana, Svetlana and Mariska.
Bill Clinton. You know why.
New York Post, Star, American Idol, K-Earth 101, illegal.
Biggest risk taken
T3: Rise of the Machines the shot where Arnold and I jump off that bridge.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Being able to direct.
I'm a great butcher.
Best job outside advertising
Pot delivery service.
It was a quieter year this side of the Atlantic for the larger-than-life LA-based director, no doubt a cause of working on no less than three feature films. But his skills behind the commercials camera means he'll stay a firm favourite with agencies for a long time to come.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne