3rd Floor, 7a Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA
1st August 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I think about buying a Toyota Prius a lot.
I don't know where to start.
I'm Jewish. They don't accept me into clubs.
The one coming out next month.
Desert island objects
Tatiana, Svetlana and Mariska.
Bill Clinton. You know why.
New York Post, Star, American Idol, K-Earth 101, illegal.
Biggest risk taken
T3: Rise of the Machines the shot where Arnold and I jump off that bridge.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Being able to direct.
I'm a great butcher.
Best job outside advertising
Pot delivery service.
It was a quieter year this side of the Atlantic for the larger-than-life LA-based director, no doubt a cause of working on no less than three feature films. But his skills behind the commercials camera means he'll stay a firm favourite with agencies for a long time to come.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline