3rd Floor, 7a Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA
1st August 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I think about buying a Toyota Prius a lot.
I don't know where to start.
I'm Jewish. They don't accept me into clubs.
The one coming out next month.
Desert island objects
Tatiana, Svetlana and Mariska.
Bill Clinton. You know why.
New York Post, Star, American Idol, K-Earth 101, illegal.
Biggest risk taken
T3: Rise of the Machines the shot where Arnold and I jump off that bridge.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Being able to direct.
I'm a great butcher.
Best job outside advertising
Pot delivery service.
It was a quieter year this side of the Atlantic for the larger-than-life LA-based director, no doubt a cause of working on no less than three feature films. But his skills behind the commercials camera means he'll stay a firm favourite with agencies for a long time to come.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood