Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6940.
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
My parents, for teaching me to work hard, do the right thing and be happy.
Robert Emmett Celtic Supporters Club (London).
Desert island objects
Dinghy and two oars.
The Sunday Times, Heat, The Apprentice, Xfm, Celtic quick news.
Biggest risk taken
Moving to San Francisco the day of 2000's dotcom crash.
Feed animals at the zoo. And then later a movie, too. And then home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Ewan McGregor (for the young me). Jocky Wilson (for the old me).
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO (1993 to 1997); Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R (1997 to 2000). Goodby Silverstein & Partners (2000 to 2002). MCBD (2002 to the present). One gold Effie, one gold APG (US), one MarketingWeek award, eight IPA awards, including the 2005 Grand Prix. Making Campaign's Top Ten Planners list for both the UK and non-UK.
Ignatius Reilly from The Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole.
Keeping my talents well hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Selling dried flowers, door to door in Sydney.
Nairn has a pedigree of strong agencies behind him, and this talented planner's stamp is all over MCBD's best work. However, it sometimes feels that he and the other joint planning director, Giles Hedger, maybe eclipse the creative talent leaving the work feeling strategy heavy.
Most expensive purchase
Engagement ring (well worth it, though).
Why are you good at what you do?
I can summarise what's good about something in a sentence.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- Social media manager f1 Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Insights Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions