Group managing director Leo Burnett and Arc
Leo Burnett London
+44 (0)20 7071 1175.
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Fantasy business partner
My wife, Emma Lawson.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
First agency head to appoint the extreme eco-consultant The Green Man.
The Rex Cinema & Bar Club, The Hoist.
A GPS thing that works out your running stats on the move (unfortunately, it's still in its box).
Desert island objects
My cello, Bible, a small portable altar.
Ken Livingstone. I like watching cabbies get really wound up about him.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Dexter, Radio 4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
Unequivocally establishing the top speed of my Honda CBR 1000 creamy lux missile.
An open-day visit to a fire station with Sam and Grace Lawson.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Rik Mayall as Alan B'Stard (he's got the same goggle eyes).
Started at ABM as a media planner; moved into account management; became an account planner for a bit. Along the way, I passed through GGT and Lowe; wrote a Carling TV ad during my eight years at WCRS; went to London Business School; ran a brand consultancy. Now enjoying Leo Burnett.
John Self from Money by Martin Amis.
Being able to eat spicier food than anybody else.
Best job outside advertising
William Hill trainee manager.
An energetic, compelling presenter, slightly unhinged and with a dirty mouth best describes Lawson. Will work well with John Burley, the newly promoted executive creative director, and has raised the agency's new business credentials.
Most expensive purchase
The extreme performance upgrade I subsequently did to my car.
Why are you good at what you do?
I always find something to get excited about.
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch