Investment director, publishing
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I recycle as much as possible, grow my own vegetables and buy as much local produce as I can.
Old Vikings, Ludgershall players.
Desert island objects
A yacht, a map, a compass.
Gandhi. He said: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
The Times, The Week, American Chopper, Radio 4, eBay.
Biggest risk taken
Answering the question "Does my bum look big in this?" truthfully.
"Be intent upon the perfection of the present day," William Law said.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Started 1985? still employed today.
Flashman, who is also my anti-hero.
Making people believe I have some.
Best job outside advertising
Scarifying people's gardens.
One of the more talented of the press buying community, Thomas now presides over MindShare's investment across other media. "Thommo" remains a familiar face on the media owner dinner circuit, but still somehow finds time to spend with his young family.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education. Still counting.
Why are you good at what you do?
Simple. I get paid to do something I like doing.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager (Digital) Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- High Value Donor Manager National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3