Investment director, publishing
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I recycle as much as possible, grow my own vegetables and buy as much local produce as I can.
Old Vikings, Ludgershall players.
Desert island objects
A yacht, a map, a compass.
Gandhi. He said: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
The Times, The Week, American Chopper, Radio 4, eBay.
Biggest risk taken
Answering the question "Does my bum look big in this?" truthfully.
"Be intent upon the perfection of the present day," William Law said.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Started 1985? still employed today.
Flashman, who is also my anti-hero.
Making people believe I have some.
Best job outside advertising
Scarifying people's gardens.
One of the more talented of the press buying community, Thomas now presides over MindShare's investment across other media. "Thommo" remains a familiar face on the media owner dinner circuit, but still somehow finds time to spend with his young family.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education. Still counting.
Why are you good at what you do?
Simple. I get paid to do something I like doing.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1