+44 (0)20 7317 2900.
7-10 Beaumont Mews, London, W1G 6EB
22nd September 1956
Fantasy business partner
Since you haven't defined your terms, it would either be Tim Smit (chief executive and visionary of The Eden Project) or Eva Herzigova (six-foot blonde).
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Taking the train and walking everywhere once I'm in London. Giving up sprouts and cabbage.
Ollie; Tim Cox; Ivan; Richard; Carolyn. And realising that after last year's health scare, each day is so precious.
The Hospital Club, The Cricketers Club of London, Nadir Dining Services.
My Nikon D200, which was a present from Ivan Pollard.
Desert island objects
The Gormenghast trilogy; Let it Be by The Beatles, my Nikon D200.
Nelson Mandela. He is living proof that you don't need to be a lying, two-faced charlatan to be in politics.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Mock the Week, with Kevin Brown fronting it, Radio 4, abebooks.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Eschewing the comforts of PAYE and explaining why to my wife. (That's two!).
Walking along The Ridgeway in the sun to a small village inn with people I care about, and my dog, too.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
A 50-year-old Paul McCartney. Isn't that right, Jeremy?
BMP; Delaney Fletcher Delaney; Zenith Media; Unity; Ingram; Unity reborn.
Best job outside advertising
Going back to the council estate where I grew up to work on a youth project with five to 15-year-olds.
The closure of Ingram this year was a real blow to anyone involved. But the cerebral Tilley has taken the opportunity to resurrect his old strategic media brand, Unity. Whether or not he will make more of a success of it this time around remains to be seen.
Most expensive purchase
My wife Ollie's birthday or Christmas present.
Why are you good at what you do?
If I am, it's because I love what I do.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Junior Business Director, £80k. Leading ATL / Integrated agency MODA consult £75k - £80k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director - £60k to £70k - ATL/Digital MODA consult Around the £60k - £70k + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned