+44 (0)20 7317 2900.
7-10 Beaumont Mews, London, W1G 6EB
22nd September 1956
Fantasy business partner
Since you haven't defined your terms, it would either be Tim Smit (chief executive and visionary of The Eden Project) or Eva Herzigova (six-foot blonde).
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Taking the train and walking everywhere once I'm in London. Giving up sprouts and cabbage.
Ollie; Tim Cox; Ivan; Richard; Carolyn. And realising that after last year's health scare, each day is so precious.
The Hospital Club, The Cricketers Club of London, Nadir Dining Services.
My Nikon D200, which was a present from Ivan Pollard.
Desert island objects
The Gormenghast trilogy; Let it Be by The Beatles, my Nikon D200.
Nelson Mandela. He is living proof that you don't need to be a lying, two-faced charlatan to be in politics.
The Guardian, Private Eye, Mock the Week, with Kevin Brown fronting it, Radio 4, abebooks.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Eschewing the comforts of PAYE and explaining why to my wife. (That's two!).
Walking along The Ridgeway in the sun to a small village inn with people I care about, and my dog, too.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
A 50-year-old Paul McCartney. Isn't that right, Jeremy?
BMP; Delaney Fletcher Delaney; Zenith Media; Unity; Ingram; Unity reborn.
Best job outside advertising
Going back to the council estate where I grew up to work on a youth project with five to 15-year-olds.
The closure of Ingram this year was a real blow to anyone involved. But the cerebral Tilley has taken the opportunity to resurrect his old strategic media brand, Unity. Whether or not he will make more of a success of it this time around remains to be seen.
Most expensive purchase
My wife Ollie's birthday or Christmas present.
Why are you good at what you do?
If I am, it's because I love what I do.
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote