Chief creative officer, Endemol Group; chairman, Endemol UK
+44 (0)20 8222 4453.
Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, London, W12 0EE
1st January 1953
Fantasy business partner
Charles Babbage or Alan Turing.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
P T Barnum.
Hurlingham, Beefsteak, BBC Mishits.
Desert island objects
A copy of the Daily Mail, a match to light it with and a Cumberland sausage to cook over the flame.
Lord Salisbury admirable cynic.
Financial Times, The Spectator, Doctor Who, Radio 4, any travel websites.
Biggest risk taken
Driving like a maniac, aged 20.
Lord's Test Match, dinner with Romani Conti burgundy.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
That bloke who played Young Mr Grace.
A few hit shows on TV.
Singing Noel Coward songs out of tune.
Best job outside advertising
All of my jobs have been outside advertising.
Bazalgette brought down the curtain on a glittering ten years at Endemol when he resigned last summer. His future could hold some exciting prospects in the digital arena in addition to spending time on his board responsibilities at YouGov and the English National Opera.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like to entertain.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media