Chief creative officer, Endemol Group; chairman, Endemol UK
+44 (0)20 8222 4453.
Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way, London, W12 0EE
1st January 1953
Fantasy business partner
Charles Babbage or Alan Turing.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
P T Barnum.
Hurlingham, Beefsteak, BBC Mishits.
Desert island objects
A copy of the Daily Mail, a match to light it with and a Cumberland sausage to cook over the flame.
Lord Salisbury admirable cynic.
Financial Times, The Spectator, Doctor Who, Radio 4, any travel websites.
Biggest risk taken
Driving like a maniac, aged 20.
Lord's Test Match, dinner with Romani Conti burgundy.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
That bloke who played Young Mr Grace.
A few hit shows on TV.
Singing Noel Coward songs out of tune.
Best job outside advertising
All of my jobs have been outside advertising.
Bazalgette brought down the curtain on a glittering ten years at Endemol when he resigned last summer. His future could hold some exciting prospects in the digital arena in addition to spending time on his board responsibilities at YouGov and the English National Opera.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like to entertain.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media