Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7924 3000.
The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
4th June 1962
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't really.
The Benson & Hedges "swimming pool" cinema ad.
Desert island objects
iPod, sun cream and a chainsaw.
Fidel Castro. He stood up to a superpower.
The Guardian, The Gooner, Tribe, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Taking the leap from ATL to integrated when it wasn't fashionable.
Watching Arsenal beat Spurs on a sunny day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Twelve award-winning years at TBWA\London, and then helping Claydon Heeley to the Direct Agency of the Year accolade in 2004.
Excellent with a chainsaw.
Best job outside advertising
Learning how to pick locks as a trainee locksmith.
After the departure of Harle's creative partner this year, it remains to be seen if Harle will sink or swim on his own. The agency's creative output has taken a dip of late, so he'll need to take a firm grip on the reins in order to turn it around.
Most expensive purchase
My wife's car.
Why are you good at what you do?
Being good with people and recognising a great idea when I see one.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London