CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st January 1959
Fantasy business partner
I think you could do quite a lot with Roman Abramovich, but certainly not because of his taste in football teams.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't think I do.
Desert island objects
Just a helicopter.
Michael Heseltine just read his autobiography.
The Daily Telegraph, The Week, sport programmes, Radio Five Live, Google.
A links course without tourists.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Keira Knightley. It would be a challenge, but I'd be willing to help her.
Johnny Hornby (he's not real).
Best job outside advertising
Cutting keys and repairing shoes.
Describes himself as a "bean counter", but is much, much more important. Without Walker, CHI & Partners would likely be a shadow of the agency it is now. He was instrumental in persuading early clients to buy into the agency's "shared success" remuneration principles.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I've often wondered myself, since I'm just a simple Yorkshireman.
- Digital Producer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Brand and Marketing Stopgap £65000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits, Kent
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated