CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st January 1959
Fantasy business partner
I think you could do quite a lot with Roman Abramovich, but certainly not because of his taste in football teams.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't think I do.
Desert island objects
Just a helicopter.
Michael Heseltine just read his autobiography.
The Daily Telegraph, The Week, sport programmes, Radio Five Live, Google.
A links course without tourists.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Keira Knightley. It would be a challenge, but I'd be willing to help her.
Johnny Hornby (he's not real).
Best job outside advertising
Cutting keys and repairing shoes.
Describes himself as a "bean counter", but is much, much more important. Without Walker, CHI & Partners would likely be a shadow of the agency it is now. He was instrumental in persuading early clients to buy into the agency's "shared success" remuneration principles.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I've often wondered myself, since I'm just a simple Yorkshireman.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PPC Lead - Leading Dig Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [BTL / Promotions / Digital] - £45k - £50k + bonus! Fill Recruitment £45k - £50k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director [Contract] - BTL / Promotions - European role - to £50k pro rata Fill Recruitment to £50k pro rata, plus bonus and superb benefits., London (Greater)
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control