CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st January 1959
Fantasy business partner
I think you could do quite a lot with Roman Abramovich, but certainly not because of his taste in football teams.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't think I do.
Desert island objects
Just a helicopter.
Michael Heseltine just read his autobiography.
The Daily Telegraph, The Week, sport programmes, Radio Five Live, Google.
A links course without tourists.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Keira Knightley. It would be a challenge, but I'd be willing to help her.
Johnny Hornby (he's not real).
Best job outside advertising
Cutting keys and repairing shoes.
Describes himself as a "bean counter", but is much, much more important. Without Walker, CHI & Partners would likely be a shadow of the agency it is now. He was instrumental in persuading early clients to buy into the agency's "shared success" remuneration principles.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I've often wondered myself, since I'm just a simple Yorkshireman.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB up to £30k + car, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London