St Luke's Communications
+44 (0)20 7380 8888.
22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
1st January 1967
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, buy green.
Howard Gossage, for keeping it small and beautiful.
Desert island objects
Fishing rod, cigarettes, lighter.
Gordon Brown, for being a grown-up.
The Guardian, London Review of Books, The Wire, Parkinson on Sunday morning, adliterate.
Biggest risk taken
The day of the big pitch.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Joining St Luke's.
Best job outside advertising
I worked on a demolition squad for a summer.
The impenetrably Glaswegian Tier, who almost needs a translator present at pitches, hasn't had much to shout about this year. Despite pitching for several pieces of business, the talented planner hasn't yet got hold of many fresh accounts to sink his teeth into.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I hate bad advertising (which is 95 per cent of the stuff).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Head of Digital Product Management Adam Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, Cheshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure