St Luke's Communications
+44 (0)20 7380 8888.
22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
1st January 1967
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, buy green.
Howard Gossage, for keeping it small and beautiful.
Desert island objects
Fishing rod, cigarettes, lighter.
Gordon Brown, for being a grown-up.
The Guardian, London Review of Books, The Wire, Parkinson on Sunday morning, adliterate.
Biggest risk taken
The day of the big pitch.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Joining St Luke's.
Best job outside advertising
I worked on a demolition squad for a summer.
The impenetrably Glaswegian Tier, who almost needs a translator present at pitches, hasn't had much to shout about this year. Despite pitching for several pieces of business, the talented planner hasn't yet got hold of many fresh accounts to sink his teeth into.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I hate bad advertising (which is 95 per cent of the stuff).
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- Sales Manager - Branded Content & programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + commission & benefits, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad