St Luke's Communications
+44 (0)20 7380 8888.
22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
1st January 1967
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, buy green.
Howard Gossage, for keeping it small and beautiful.
Desert island objects
Fishing rod, cigarettes, lighter.
Gordon Brown, for being a grown-up.
The Guardian, London Review of Books, The Wire, Parkinson on Sunday morning, adliterate.
Biggest risk taken
The day of the big pitch.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Joining St Luke's.
Best job outside advertising
I worked on a demolition squad for a summer.
The impenetrably Glaswegian Tier, who almost needs a translator present at pitches, hasn't had much to shout about this year. Despite pitching for several pieces of business, the talented planner hasn't yet got hold of many fresh accounts to sink his teeth into.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I hate bad advertising (which is 95 per cent of the stuff).
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Campaign Viral Chart: Robert Downey Jr features in chart topper