Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7894 5316.
Lowe , 60 Sloane Avenue, London, SW3 3XV
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Credits and trees at carbonfootprint.com.
The "little voice".
I don't do clubs.
Desert island objects
Little Nellie, a solar-powered iPod, neverending supply of Krug.
Charlemagne. He defined Western Europe and the Middle Ages.
The Independent, Vogue, CSI, Heart, tripadvisor.
Biggest risk taken
Riding a Vespa scooter to and from work every day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Eleven years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, two years at BT, one year at Lowe.
The voice of an angel.
Best job outside advertising
Head of global marcomms at BT heaven and hell.
Morgan has brought much-needed intellectual and business rigour to Lowe London in her return to agency life. With skills trained at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and honed at BT, she's certainly a force to be reckoned with on a new business pitch. One of the few planners destined for the agency chief's role one day.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I ask myself the right questions, then answer them as best as I possibly can.
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Brand and Marketing Manager (national charity, FTC 9-12 months) ADLIB 25-28k, Bristol
- Senior UX Designer - Innovative Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £65000 per annum, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers