Northern & Shell
+44 (0)871 520 7760.
10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6EN
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By driving my Rolls Royce Phantom slowly.
None. If they would have me as a member, I wouldn't want to join.
Ludwig double bass drum pedal.
Desert island objects
Ludwig snare drum, Ludwig bass drum, Vic Firth and Richard Desmond drum sticks P.S. I am a Ludwig drum and Vic Firth sticks endorsee.
Winston Churchill. Without him there wouldn't be a Daily Express.
Daily Express, OK!, OK! TV, Planet Rock, Daily Star website.
Biggest risk taken
Replying to this.
Selling loads of advertising and copies of my publications.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Me. I'm often mistaken for Harrison Ford.
Haven't achieved them yet.
Best job outside advertising
Playing the drums.
One of the last remaining characters among newspaper proprietors, the uncompromising and passionate Desmond always makes for good copy. And with a personal fortune of £1.9 billion, the music-mad Desmond is clearly doing plenty of things right.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I am not, the others are just so bad.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy