Northern & Shell
+44 (0)871 520 7760.
10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6EN
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By driving my Rolls Royce Phantom slowly.
None. If they would have me as a member, I wouldn't want to join.
Ludwig double bass drum pedal.
Desert island objects
Ludwig snare drum, Ludwig bass drum, Vic Firth and Richard Desmond drum sticks P.S. I am a Ludwig drum and Vic Firth sticks endorsee.
Winston Churchill. Without him there wouldn't be a Daily Express.
Daily Express, OK!, OK! TV, Planet Rock, Daily Star website.
Biggest risk taken
Replying to this.
Selling loads of advertising and copies of my publications.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Me. I'm often mistaken for Harrison Ford.
Haven't achieved them yet.
Best job outside advertising
Playing the drums.
One of the last remaining characters among newspaper proprietors, the uncompromising and passionate Desmond always makes for good copy. And with a personal fortune of £1.9 billion, the music-mad Desmond is clearly doing plenty of things right.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I am not, the others are just so bad.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- CREATIVE LEADS - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - BRANDING Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London