Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120.
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By working on the Eurostar account.
Graham Hillier, my art teacher.
Lincoln City Football Club.
My wood morticer.
Desert island objects
My family. A cow. My toolbox.
Kinnock, because he seemed real.
Radio Five Live loyalist. The others change daily.
At the beach with Chantal and the children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Agency of the Year 2006.
Used to think I was OK in goal.
The laconic Flintham spent a chunk of the year grappling with health issues, but his agency's creative reputation clearly didn't suffer. This year was probably Fallon's best, creatively, to date, and Flintham can take credit for running such a stirling team.
Most expensive purchase
A completely rotten wooden boat.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because being not very good and working in advertising would be awful.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control