Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120.
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By working on the Eurostar account.
Graham Hillier, my art teacher.
Lincoln City Football Club.
My wood morticer.
Desert island objects
My family. A cow. My toolbox.
Kinnock, because he seemed real.
Radio Five Live loyalist. The others change daily.
At the beach with Chantal and the children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Agency of the Year 2006.
Used to think I was OK in goal.
The laconic Flintham spent a chunk of the year grappling with health issues, but his agency's creative reputation clearly didn't suffer. This year was probably Fallon's best, creatively, to date, and Flintham can take credit for running such a stirling team.
Most expensive purchase
A completely rotten wooden boat.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because being not very good and working in advertising would be awful.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London