Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120.
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By working on the Eurostar account.
Graham Hillier, my art teacher.
Lincoln City Football Club.
My wood morticer.
Desert island objects
My family. A cow. My toolbox.
Kinnock, because he seemed real.
Radio Five Live loyalist. The others change daily.
At the beach with Chantal and the children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Agency of the Year 2006.
Used to think I was OK in goal.
The laconic Flintham spent a chunk of the year grappling with health issues, but his agency's creative reputation clearly didn't suffer. This year was probably Fallon's best, creatively, to date, and Flintham can take credit for running such a stirling team.
Most expensive purchase
A completely rotten wooden boat.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because being not very good and working in advertising would be awful.
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad