Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120.
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By working on the Eurostar account.
Graham Hillier, my art teacher.
Lincoln City Football Club.
My wood morticer.
Desert island objects
My family. A cow. My toolbox.
Kinnock, because he seemed real.
Radio Five Live loyalist. The others change daily.
At the beach with Chantal and the children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Agency of the Year 2006.
Used to think I was OK in goal.
The laconic Flintham spent a chunk of the year grappling with health issues, but his agency's creative reputation clearly didn't suffer. This year was probably Fallon's best, creatively, to date, and Flintham can take credit for running such a stirling team.
Most expensive purchase
A completely rotten wooden boat.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because being not very good and working in advertising would be awful.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media