Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120.
Fallon, 67-69 Beak Street, London, , W1F 9SW
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By working on the Eurostar account.
Graham Hillier, my art teacher.
Lincoln City Football Club.
My wood morticer.
Desert island objects
My family. A cow. My toolbox.
Kinnock, because he seemed real.
Radio Five Live loyalist. The others change daily.
At the beach with Chantal and the children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Agency of the Year 2006.
Used to think I was OK in goal.
The laconic Flintham spent a chunk of the year grappling with health issues, but his agency's creative reputation clearly didn't suffer. This year was probably Fallon's best, creatively, to date, and Flintham can take credit for running such a stirling team.
Most expensive purchase
A completely rotten wooden boat.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because being not very good and working in advertising would be awful.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London