Editor-in-chief, FHM, Arena, Arena Homme Plus, Zoo
4th Floor, 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LW
17th July 1969
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I'll sue anyone who says that I have a carbon footprint.
The Metallica Fan Club. Don't ask.
Canon EOS 350D and Powershot G7, Apple Mac G4 laptop.
Desert island objects
Digital camera, iPod, Mac laptop and wireless broadband connection.
Arnold Schwarzenegger. So psychotically focused on future goals that he doesn't have any photos in his house because "they are about the past".
Although I read all the obvious candidates every day, newspapers are a constant source of disappointment, Sky News, I never listen to the radio if I can possibly avoid it, slate.com.
Biggest risk taken
Agreeing to return to, reinvent and relaunch FHM after five years away. "It can't be done," said, well, pretty much everyone. Luckily for me, they were wrong.
Children skip off to school having dressed themselves. Get a seat on the Piccadilly line. Sales audit says FHM is above target. Jessica Alba calls to say she'd love to shoot for the cover. Kilgour ask if I would like another bespoke suit. Have time for a martial arts lesson. Go home, put the children to bed and have a Thai takeaway with my wife. Christopher Hitchens reads me a bedtime story.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Editing the highest-selling issue of a monthly magazine in European publishing history (and being the only editor to sell a million copies of a monthly magazine). Editing the highest-selling issues of FHM, Zoo and Arena.
I don't have enough spare talents to keep them hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Cleaning operating theatres.
FHM's newly appointed editor-in-chief is steering the title back to glory following the sector-wide downturn. Ironically, as editor of a leading weekly men's magazine, he probably contributed to this trend in the first place. The eBay fanatic has unparalleled experience in the sector, having joined FHM as its features editor in 1996. If there's anyone out there can reverse fortunes in this area, it's Noguera.
Most expensive purchase
Just bought a pram the price of which brought a tear to my eye.
Why are you good at what you do?
I try not to analyse it just in case I jinx it.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO