Director of communications strategy
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474.
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
8th November 1964
Fantasy business partner
A married Tom Knox.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Infringement of The A-List impartiality guidelines.
Jon Bond, MT Rainey, Premier Cru Burgundy.
Screwpull bottle opener.
Desert island objects
Premier Cru Puligny, complete works of Charles Dickens, iPod.
Lady Thatcher. Only politician to transform Britain.
The Times, The Week, Live rugby, Capital, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Not using a condom.
On holiday with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Any struggling actor who is desperate enough to do it.
Account person: Publicis, Chiat/Day, Kirshenbaum & Bond. Planner: Delaney Fletcher Bozell, DLKW & Partners.
Roy of the Rovers.
Best job outside advertising
Drinks waiter at The Grosvenor House. You got paid by how much the guests drank.
Warren can be pleased with some of the business to rock up at DLKW in the second half of 2007, but he must be hankering for bigger in 2008. While his love for food may be second only to Krow's Barry Cook, there's no doubt who the winner is in the wine stakes.
Most expensive purchase
Wine more expensive than a car!
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Creative Designer createselect Up to £50,000 pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Officer Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + plus exceptional benefits, Cambridge
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Campaign Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Category Planner - 2 month contract Brand Recruitment £15 per hour, Northampton